Today we will be dealing with prayer points against betrayal. You need to know the meaning of betrayal before we proceed. Betrayal is defined as the act of delivering someone into the hands of the enemy through treacherous means. This guide titled prayer points against betrayal will be divided into two, which is: Prayer against betrayal and Prayer to say when you are betrayed. The reason is that anyone can be betrayed, and anyone can betray anyone too. While it important that we pray against betrayal, it is also important that we pray that God should give us the grace not to betray other people who have entrusted us with their lives.
Many people do not consider Judas Iscariot as an Apostle because he betrayed Jesus Christ. Although it might not be the intention of Judas Iscariot to betray Jesus from the beginning, but along the line, the devil was able to tempt him with money to make him betray Jesus Christ. That’s why we must pray against the spirit of betrayal that may want to come into other people we love or us. Also, we provide a prayer for those who have been betrayed.
No one likes to be betrayed, especially by the people they love and trust so much. But what is betrayal? If it doesn’t come from the people we love and care about. Only God could understand the thoughts that were going on in the mind of Joseph when his brothers betrayed him. The pain and agony that comes with betrayal are enough to completely breakdown anyone. I pray by the authority of heaven; you shall not be betrayed in the name of Jesus. And by the authority of heaven, you will not betray the trust people have for you in the name of Jesus.
It is also possible that men betray God. We betray God by not being accountable in a place where we ought to be accountable for God. I pray by the mercy of the most high, you will not be found wanting where you are supposed to stand for Christ in the name of Jesus. As you study this prayer guide, you will see an evident impact in your life in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Points Against Betrayal:
- Father Lord, I pray that you will fill me up with your Holy Spirit and Power, grant unto me the grace to endure suffering with you. Father, I don’t want to betray you as Judas Iscariot did to Christ Jesus. I do not want to deny you like Apostle Peter did when you were facing torment. Lord, grant me the grace to stand with you till the very end in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I come against every feeling of betrayal in my mind. I pray that the fire of the Holy Ghost will quench that feeling in my heart in the name of Jesus. Lord, treachery against my country, I come against it by the blood of the lamb. Your word admonishes us that we should continue to pray for the good of Jerusalem that those that love it shall prosper. Lord, I want always to seek the peace of my nation. I pray that you will grant me the grace to be faithful.
- Father Lord, concerning my relationship, I come against every form of betrayal in my heart. Just as you Lord has ordained this relationship, I pray that you will help me stay faithful to it in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, over my marriage, I come against betrayal in the name of Jesus. I understand that marriage is an institution that was established by God. That is why the scripture said, for this reason, a man shall leave his father and mother’s house and cling with his wife, and the two will become one flesh. Lord, whatever thing that may want to creep into my life to cause me to betray my marriage vows, I destroy such spirits in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I pray that the fire of the Holy Ghost will descend upon every serpent of betrayal that has been sent to my life to make me fall, let the fire of heaven destroy such serpents in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Points For A Betrayed Mind:
- Father Lord, I come before you today because I have been betrayed by someone I love and trust so much. My heart is bleeding with excruciating pains. Lord, I pray that you will heal me in the name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, as I will move on with life, I pray that you will help me forget the pain and sorrow of the past and help me remember the lessons from it. I pray that you will guide my heart that I will not punish other people that will come into my life due to the betrayal I have suffered.
- Lord, I pray that you will help to trust people still, grant me the courage to always love people dearly in my life. I ready to replace the trouble in my mind for peace. I pray that you will grant me your peace. The scripture says my peace has I given unto you, not as the world gives you. Father, let my mind find peace in the fact that you love me dearly, let me find my pride and prestige in the fact that you have a better plan for me because the scripture made me know that you know the thoughts you have towards me, they are the thoughts of good and not of evil to give me an expected end. Lord, I turn my pain, and agony to you; help me take care of it.
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for granting me the grace to look beyond the scar that has been caused in my mind by betrayal from people I love dearly. Thank you for the courage you gave me to move on with life, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.